With nearly two hours of videos this package delivers the best value in our Professional Development Series. Topics include:
1. Agency and Practice – 49 videos
2. Contracts – 48 videos
3. Law and Specialty Areas – 49 videos
4. Ownership, Land, Prop Mang – 48 videos
5. Finance – 31 videos
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Agency and Practice
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Contracts
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Law and Specialty Areas
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Ownership, Land, and Property Management
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Finance
Learn about the Colorado education requirements for real estate licensing and renewal.
Licensing Board/Commission: Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA)
Colorado Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Colorado real estate salesperson license: N/A
- Colorado real estate broker license: 168 hours of qualifying education comprised of mandatory courses required by the Colorado Real Estate Commission
- 48 hours of Real Estate Law & Practice
- 48 hours of Colorado Contracts and Regulations
- 8 hours of Trust Accounts and Record Keeping
- 8 hours of Current Legal Issues
- 32 hours of Practical Applications
Substitution: A degree from an accredited degree-granting college or university with a major course of study in real estate. Original transcripts must be provided upon application. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted to the Division for review prior to taking the broker’s exam.
Colorado State Reciprocity:
If you hold a real estate license in one of the 49 states, Colorado will accept your application for licensure with limited examination and or pre-license education. Review the information below to determine your licensing requirements.
Colorado does not have reciprocal license programs for real estate licensees from Guam, Manitoba, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut Territory, Ontario, Puerto Rico, Quebec, Saskatchewan or the Virgin Islands.
Colorado Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
Real estate broker licenses in Colorado need to be renewed every three years from the date the license is issued. To renew, licensees need to complete:
- 24 hours of real estate CE
- 12 hours need to be the 4-hour Annual Commission Update course, taken each year for 3 years