Arizona Online Real Estate Continuing Education
Simplify your AZ license renewal with state-approved online CE courses from our real estate school
Fulfill the Arizona requirement for 24 hours of real estate CE for Salespersons with this package.
This renewal package contains the following 6 real estate CE online courses:
1. Consensual Dual Agency (3-Hours): This course offers you an understanding of the potential conflict of interest involved in dual agency as well as best practices and procedures for protecting yourself and your agency through documentation and policy when in a dual agency position.
2. ADA and Fair Housing (3 Hours): Protect your clients' interests and understand their rights regarding the American Disabilities Act and Fair Housing laws. This course offers in-depth insight into the ADA and Fair Housing which affect most areas of real estate
3, Arizona Commissioner's Standards (3 Hours): An Arizona state-specific mandatory course, Arizona's Commissioner's Standards touches on issues surrounding compensation based on state law requirements, how to take care of your clients' money, the gravity of disclosures, recordkeeping, as well as additional actions licensees take.
4. Commercial Sales and Exchanges (6 Hours): This course takes a deep dive into the particulars of the commercial contract, procedures for closing, and essential documentation for commercial sales. Additionally, this course contains insight into the requisites for and advantages of tax deferred exchanges
5. Sales Comparison Approach (6 Hours): This course takes a step-by-step look at the approach. Additionally, this course covers the process for data collections as well as different ways that adjustments can be estimated. Example problems help students to better retain and apply the information
6. Disclosure of Environmental Hazards (3 Hours): This course provides an overview of the regulations, standards and legal rules in real estate for property disclosure.
Commercial Sales and Exchanges (3-Hours Legal/3-Hours Contract Law)
Arizona Commissioner's Standards (3-Hours Commissioner Standards)
Consensual Dual Agency (3-Hours Agency Law)
Disclosure of Environmental Hazards (3-Hours Disclosure)
Sales Comparison Approach (6-Hours General Credit)
ADA and Fair Housing (3-Hours Fair Housing Issues)
Need to complete your mandatory broker management courses? This comprehensive package fulfills all 9 hours required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate. In these courses you will learn about marketing and advertising, broker supervision, risk management, policy development, managing complaints and more. Get started today!
Arizona Broker Management Clinic 1 (3 hours):This course covers will introduce you to the requirements and regulations that all designated or self-employed brokers must adhere to in Arizona. Learn about specific practices and mandates, including proper record keeping, overseeing advertising, trust fund requirements, broker audits, real estate employment agreements, property management concerns, disclosure obligations, reasonable supervision, and unlicensed activity. This course will provide a broad picture of Arizona brokerage rules and regulations, along with information on how to best comply with all requirements mandated by the Department of Real Estate.
Arizona BrokerManagement Clinic 2 (3 hours):This 3-hour course will review the Arizona Administrative Code concerning reasonable supervision with agents while managing a real estate business, employer/employee relationships and how brokerage policies are developed with a Broker Office Policy Manual. Other course topics include how the broker should handle the risk management process, agency representation, due diligence, the complaint process, standards of care, and consumer service.
Arizona Broker Management Clinic 3 (3 hours):All designated brokers or self-employed brokers are regulated and governed by laws, rules, governmental entities, agencies, codes, and ordinances. This 3-hour course focuses on a variety of responsibilities required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate including office policy manual, broker risk management, broker supervision, legal obligations, delegation of authority and define what each of them mean to the broker and how they conduct their real estate business.
Arizona Broker Management Clinic 1 (3-Hours Statues and Rules)
Arizona Broker Management Clinic 2 (3-Hours Broker Policies)
Arizona Broker Management Clinic 3 (3-Hours Supervision)