With nearly two hours of videos this package delivers the best value in our Professional Development Series. Topics include:
1. Agency and Practice – 49 videos
2. Contracts – 48 videos
3. Law and Specialty Areas – 49 videos
4. Ownership, Land, Prop Mang – 48 videos
5. Finance – 31 videos
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Agency and Practice
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Contracts
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Law and Specialty Areas
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Ownership, Land, and Property Management
Professional Development: On Scene Case Study Video Series for Finance
Learn about the real estate education needs for licensing and renewal in your state.
Licensing Board/Commission: New Mexico Regulations & Licensing Department - Boards and Commissions
New Mexico Real Estate Education Requirements:
- New Mexic associate real estate broker license: 90 hours
- New Mexico qualifying real estate broker license: 30 hours
New Mexico State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
New Mexico currently has such agreements with only three other states: Georgia, Louisiana and Massachusetts.
License applicants currently licensed by a state or jurisdiction with which the New Mexico Real Estate Commission has a written recognition agreement are not required to take any of the prescribed prelicense courses or take either portion of the broker's examination to be eligible to apply for a New Mexico broker's license.
New Mexico Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
- Brokers in New Mexico must renew their real estate license every three years from the date the Commission issued their license
- Brokers must take 30 hours of real estate CE classes, including 8 hours of mandatory topics
- The New Mexico 8-hour core course and the 6-hour qualifying broker refresher course cannot be taken online
- Of the 22 elective CE hours that can be completed online, a maximum of 10 credit hours may be credited toward the CE requirement from approved training category courses
- At least 12 hours must be taken from approved education category courses; however, all 22 credit hours may be taken from the list of Commission-approved education category courses