Strength in pricing real property is a huge benefit for your clients. The understanding of real estate valuation and the ability to establish accurate estimated value is crucial to your success in real estate. This 36-hour package meets all the requirements for real estate license renewal in Georgia.
The following online real estate CE courses included are:
- Commercial Finance and Investment Analysis (6 hrs.)
- Pricing Property to Sell (6 hrs.)
- Sales Comparison Approach (6 hrs.)
- Cost Approach Overview (6 hrs.)
- Income Capitalization Approach (6 hrs.)
- Prequalifying your Buyers in Todays Market (3 hrs.)
- Georgia License Law Core Course (3 hrs.)*
**As of July 1, 2015, all Georgia licensees are required to take 36 hours of CE each renewal cycle. This package also meets the 3-hour license law requirement that goes into effect on July 1, 2016.